Arc Drilling, Inc.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Arc Drilling is a leading provider of Fast Hole EDM, Wire EDM and Sinker EDM manufacturing services. In addition, high-speed electrode manufacturing is processed in house to keep pace with today’s demanding delivery schedules. The Company was founded in 1961 and is a long-time supplier to OEMs and Tier I suppliers in the industrial gas turbine, aerospace engine and industrial markets. Arc Drilling has manufacturing operations in Cleveland, Ohio; Greenville, South Carolina; and Charleston, South Carolina.
- Machining of exotic and hardened materials
- Cooling holes, gas holes and profiles for turbine engines
- Static Engine Parts – nozzle components, gas injectors, valves , swirlers, shrouds, diffusers
- Rotating Engine Parts – airfoil blades and vanes
- Metric and inch hole threading
- Plastic injections inserts and molds
- Forging dies
- Stamping die and punch forms
- Serving Aerospace, Ground Power and Medical industries
Other In-House Services
- Engineering / internal tooling
- Machinability consulting
- Prototyping / flow testing